We’re using rice noodles instead of wheat to make this meal extra wholesome.
- ½ (16 oz) pkg rice noodles
- 1 lb refrigerated fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen mixed Asian-style vegetables
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions and drain. While noodles cook, warm the chicken in a large nonstick skillet over low heat for 4 min., stirring frequently.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the chicken and cook for 2 min. Beat together soy sauce and chili sauce and add to the pan. Toss in the cooked noodles and mix well to combine. Serve immediately.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- February March 2017