We’re using rice noodles instead of wheat to make this meal extra wholesome.
- ½ (16 oz) pkg Thai rice noodles
- 1 lb roasted chicken breast strips
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen mixed Asian-style vegetables
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions and drain. While noodles cook, warm the chicken in a large nonstick skillet over low heat for 4 min., stirring frequently.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the chicken and cook for 2 min. Beat together soy sauce and chili sauce and add to the pan. Toss in the cooked noodles and mix well to combine. Serve immediately.
- S2 2017
- Calories 481kcal 24%
- Fat 3.7g 5%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Sugars 16.1g 18%
- Sodium 1013mg 0 %
- 73.3g carbohydrate
- 5.5g fibre
- 30.7g protein
- 69mg cholesterol