Is it a pizza? Is it a quesadilla? It’s both!
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage from casings and add to the hot pan. Brown for 5 min. while breaking apart with a spoon to form small crumbles.
- Add spinach to sausage. Continue to cook for 1 min. or until spinach wilts. Place sausage and spinach mixture onto a plate lined with a paper towel to pick up any excess moisture.
- Set tortillas on a cutting board or clean counter. Distribute the sausage and spinach mixture evenly between the tortillas, placing on half of each tortilla’s surface. Top with cheese and fold each tortilla in half.
- Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook the tortillas over medium heat for 3 min. per side or until crispy and golden brown. Slice and serve.
Serve with warm marinara or pizza sauce for dipping.
- S2 2017
- Calories 378kcal 19%
- Fat 14.8g 21%
- Saturated fat 5.8g 29%
- Sugars 2.1g 2%
- Sodium 1214mg 0 %
- 21.3g carbohydrate
- 6.8g fibre
- 33.6g protein
- 59mg cholesterol