Fast and fresh fish meets sweet corn in this 15 min. meal that is sure to be a family favorite.
- 4 (6 – 8 oz) mahi-mahi fillets
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning blend, salt-free
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn, drained
- 2 limes
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pat fish fillets dry with a paper towel and season with the spice rub. Cook the fish in a greased pan for 3 min., or until lightly browned.
- Remove fish from the pan. Add the black beans and corn to the pan and cook for 3 min., stirring occasionally.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the corn and black beans. Halve the limes. Squeeze ½ of a lime over each fillet. Cover and let fish steam for 2–3 min. longer, or until it easily flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Five Ingredient
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- February March 2017
- 5 ingredients