Shredded coconut transforms classic variety donuts into spring bird nests, the perfect cradle for Easter chocolate eggs.
- 3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (16 oz) pkg classic variety donuts
- 1 (10 oz) pkg small chocolate eggs
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave for 2 min., stirring every 30 sec. Toast coconut in a dry pan for 3 min. until golden brown.
- Coat donuts with melted chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut. (For best results, allow coating to dry fully, about 30 min.) Set eggs in the middle of the donuts.
- S3 2017
- Calories 442kcal 22%
- Fat 34.3g 53%
- Saturated fat 20.9g 105%
- Carbs 38.6g 13%
- Sodium 126mg 5%
- 19.3g sugar
- 7.8g fiber
- 7.2g protein
- 9mg cholesterol