With fresh berries and whipped cream, this no-bake icebox cake is the perfect dessert for when the weather is warm.
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ lb strawberries, hulled and sliced, divided
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 (14.4 oz) box regular or cinnamon graham crackers
- To a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, add the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Using the whisk attachment, beat cream mixture 3–4 min., until stiff peaks form.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine 1 lb strawberries, 1½ cups blueberries, and 1½ cups blackberries. Spread a small amount of whipped cream in the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Top with a layer of the graham crackers.
- Spoon ⅓ of the remaining whipped cream over the graham crackers and top with ⅓ of berry mixture. Repeat layers of graham crackers, cream, and berries twice, finishing with the cream. Arrange the remaining blueberries and blackberries in the top left corner in alternating rows. Arrange the remaining strawberry slices in rows to make the red stripes. Let cake set in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
If you don’t have fresh berries, frozen work just as well.
This recipe is
- 4th of July
- Nut Free
- July 4th
- May 2017
- June 2022
- Icebox Cake
- Egg Free