Fresh veggies make this paella perfect for the season.
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (3.5 oz) pkg Spanish-style chorizo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cups yellow rice
- ½ (14.5 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- ½ (10 oz) bag fresh green beans
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (12 oz) pkg cod
- ½ lb frozen tail-on raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed
- Bring the broth and 2 cups water to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cut chorizo into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chorizo, 5 min. Add the rice and cook until the grains are translucent, 1 min. Cover with crushed tomatoes.
- Add broth to the chorizo and bring to a boil. Halve the green beans and add to the pan. Halve the cherry tomatoes and cut the cod into large chunks. Add the cod, shrimp, and cherry tomatoes to the pan. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 min. until rice is tender.
- S4 2017
- Calories 555kcal 28%
- Fat 18.9g 29%
- Saturated fat 4.7g 23%
- Carbs 54.2g 18%
- Sodium 1897mg 79%
- 6.3g sugar
- 3.5g fiber
- 42.6g protein
- 163mg cholesterol