This omelet recipe is based on the famous Spanish dish, tortilla de patata.
- ½ (24 oz) pkg steamable fingerling potatoes
- ½ (24 oz) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (5 oz) can tuna packed in water
- 6 large eggs
- ½ (8.5 oz) jar sun dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Let sit 1 min to cool.
- While potatoes cook, drain the peppers and cut into strips. Drain the tuna. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add peppers, tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, and onion. Mix to combine. Quarter the potatoes lengthwise and fold into egg mixture. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
- Heat the oil over high heat in ovenproof skillet and stir the egg mixture into it. Bake for 15 min. or until eggs have set.
- S4 2017
- Calories 410kcal 20%
- Fat 18.5g 28%
- Saturated fat 4.3g 22%
- Carbs 35.3g 12%
- Sodium 575mg 24%
- 17.4g sugar
- 6.5g fiber
- 27.4g protein
- 394mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?