A French classic, chicken cordon bleu gets a new spin with Asiago and garlic ravioli and shredded rotisserie chicken—ready in just 30 minutes.
- 2 (9 oz) pkgs spinach, Asiago and roasted garlic ravioli
- 1 (15 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 ½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken meat
- 8 oz thinly sliced ham
- 8 oz thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch casserole dish and arrange ravioli in an even layer.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce on top. Next layer the chicken, the ham, and the cheese.
- Bake for 20 min. or until cheese is melted and bubbling. For best results, allow casserole to rest 5 min. before serving.
- Five Ingredients
- May 2017
- 5 ingredients
- Calories 651kcal 33%
- Fat 36.5g 56%
- Saturated fat 16.4g 82%
- Carbs 34.8g 12%
- Sodium 1016mg 42%
- 4.6g sugar
- 1.7g fiber
- 42.1g protein
- 156mg cholesterol