Full of fresh vegetables, this colorful salad is the perfect side for a summer barbecue.
- 1 (16 oz) box farfalle pasta
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic green beans
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- ¾ cup chopped red onion
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt added corn, drained
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise Organic Italian dressing
- 1 (0.75 oz) pkg fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente. While pasta cooks, microwave green beans in their bag according to package directions. Halve the red and yellow grape tomatoes and transfer to a large serving bowl. Dice the bell pepper into ¼-inch cubes and add to the serving bowl with the red onions, corn, sliced olives, and Italian dressing. Halve the cooked green beans and add to the serving bowl. Toss to combine.
- Drain pasta, rinse under cold water and transfer to the serving bowl. Toss to mix all ingredients thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, slice the basil leaves. Add ⅔ of the basil to the salad and toss. Garnish salad with remaining basil and serve.
For a quick and easy main course salad, add 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or drained canned tuna.
- D2 2018 Local Heroes
- S5 2017
- Calories 337kcal 17%
- Fat 7.2g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 58.8g 20%
- Sodium 304mg 13%
- 9.9g sugar
- 5.7g fiber
- 10.4g protein
- 0mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?