These corn dogs are wrapped in tortillas and grilled rather than dipped in batter and fried. The result is a fun and tasty treat.
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 slices low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 hot dogs
- olive oil spray
- Set grill to high heat. Place tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 30 sec.
- Place 1 slice of cheese and a hot dog on each tortilla. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Spray the hot dog rolls with olive oil spray.
- Turn half of the grill to medium heat and leave the other side on high heat. (This results in more heat inside the closed grill.) Place the rolled hot dogs on the side of the grill set to medium, and close lid. Grill for 8–10 min., or until tortilla is crisp and cheese is melted. Rotate hot dogs often. (Be sure to close the grill after rotating.) Remove toothpicks and serve.
- 4 ingredient
- June/July 2017
- 15 Minutes