Coleslaw and potato chips add the perfect crunch to these spicy barbecue burgers, and they’re ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- ½ cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse hearty rustic potato buns
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- 1 cup (about 1 oz) barbecue flavored potato chips
- Mix the beef and ¼ cup barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Season the beef mixture with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Shape the beef into 4 (4-inch) burgers.
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat for 1 min. Place the burgers on heated pan and cook for 6 min. Turn the burgers over and cook for an additional 6 min. or until cooked through. Meanwhile, toast the buns.
- To assemble the burgers, layer each as follows: 1 bottom bun half, 1 burger, 1 tbsp, barbecue sauce, ¼ cup coleslaw, ¼ cup potato chips, and 1 top bun half. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
For added heat, top with a few jalapeño slices, and to transform into a cheeseburger, add Cheddar cheese slices.
- S5 2017
- Calories 622kcal 31%
- Fat 44.4g 68%
- Saturated fat 11.9g 59%
- Carbs 21.1g 7%
- Sodium 507mg 21%
- 14.9g sugar
- 1.3g fiber
- 33.1g protein
- 122mg cholesterol