This classic diner staple gets a fresh twist with low-carb wraps and light ranch dressing. Plus, rich in protein Perdue chicken make this a lunch must.
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 1 (9 oz) bag Perdue short cuts carved chicken breast rotisserie seasoned
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup light Ranch dressing
- 4 Tumaro low-in-carb and calorie multi-grain wrap
- Chop the bacon. Heat the bacon in a dry, nonstick skillet until crispy. Place on paper towel to drain and let cool.
- While bacon is cooling, place chicken in a microwave-safe dish and heat through, about 40–50 sec.
- Place lettuce in a bowl with the ranch dressing and toss to coat.
- Lay wraps flat and place some of the chicken in the center of each. Top with chopped bacon and dressed lettuce. Roll up and serve.
- take 5
- S6 2017
- Calories 290kcal 14%
- Fat 15.5g 24%
- Saturated fat 2.6g 13%
- Carbs 15.7g 5%
- Sodium 848mg 35%
- 2.3g sugar
- 7.5g fiber
- 28.8g protein
- 65mg cholesterol