This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite; it is simple to put together and also perfect for leftovers.....if you ever have any!
- 1 (10 oz) can Old El Paso red enchilada sauce
- 2 ½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 ½ cups Kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, cut into ½-inch cubess
- 1 (1 oz) pkg Old El Paso fajita seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 10 Old El Paso 6-inch flour tortillas, for soft tacos & fajitas
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Calories 623kcal 31%
- Fat 37.8g 54%
- Saturated fat 18.8g 94%
- Sugars 9.1g 10%
- Sodium 1755mg 0 %
- 37.5g carbohydrate
- 3.4g fiber
- 29.5g protein
- 125mg cholesterol