Ready in 15 min., this Asian dish is better for you than take-out and will be at your table before you even decide what to order.
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from brown rice
- 1 ½ lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
- ½ cup less sodium teriyaki sauce
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Meanwhile slice the pork into ¼-inch thick pieces. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear pork on each side, 1–2 min., or until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms, and coleslaw mix and continue to cook, stirring occasionally for 3–4 min.
- Add the pineapple and teriyaki sauce and continue to mix until all ingredients are coated with the sauce. Bring to a boil and allow to reduce slightly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and serve over the brown rice.
- September 2017
- 15 Minutes
- Calories 513kcal 26%
- Fat 8.5g 13%
- Saturated fat 1.9g 10%
- Carbs 76.8g 26%
- Sodium 437mg 18%
- 13.4g sugar
- 6.2g fiber
- 32.4g protein
- 70mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?