A big bowl of crunchy coleslaw is the perfect side to grilled food, especially when it’s made with this easy, tangy dressing.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Nature's Promise apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Nature's Promise Organic honey
- 1 tbsp Nature's Promise Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 (14 oz) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, pepper, and parsley in a large container with a tight fitting lid. Season with salt (in moderation) and mix thoroughly.
- Add the coleslaw and broccoli slaw and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- S7 2017
- Calories 170kcal 8%
- Fat 9.4g 14%
- Saturated fat 1.4g 7%
- Carbs 19.2g 6%
- Sodium 403mg 17%
- 11.4g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 4.2g protein
- 7mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?