This indulgent cookie bar couldn’t be easier to make and features everyone’s favorite flavors: peanut butter and chocolate.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter baking chips
- 1 ⅓ cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and 2 tbsp water. Press mixture firmly on bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Evenly top with chocolate chips, then peanut butter chips, then flaked coconut, and finally the chopped peanuts. Press down firmly with a fork or spatula.
- Bake until golden, about 20 min. For best results, chill in the refrigerator before serving. Cut into 24 bars.
- S7 2017
- Calories 397kcal 20%
- Fat 24.6g 38%
- Saturated fat 13.7g 68%
- Carbs 37.5g 13%
- Sodium 185mg 8%
- 23.4g sugar
- 4.3g fiber
- 9.2g protein
- 8mg cholesterol