- 1 lb deli ham shaved
- 1 lb Swiss cheese thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp minced dried onion
- 12 King's Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, sauce and onion.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately intact).
- In a 9x13 inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
- Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.
Recipe and image courtesy of King's Hawaiian.