Get cozy and dig into this big pot of comforting soup. Freeze any leftovers in individual portions for an easy lunch or dinner.
- 2 large carrots
- 1 (12 oz) pkg green beans
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 6 cups turkey broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey breast
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Thinly slice the carrots. Cut the green beans into 1-inch pieces. Dice the onion.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high. Add the carrots, green beans, and onion and cook for 5 min., until slightly soft. Add the squash and season with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Add the turkey broth and cooked turkey. Heat to a boil over high, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 15 min.
- Divide soup between 4 bowls and garnish with parsley.
- Thinly slice carrots. Cut green beans into 1-inch pieces. Dice onion.
- In large pot, cook vegetables in oil on medium-high 5 min. Stir in squash, turkey broth, turkey, salt, and pepper. Simmer 15 min.
- Heat soup on medium until simmering. Simmer 5 min., until hot. To serve, garnish with parsley.
- S9 2017
- Calories 182kcal 9%
- Fat 4.4g 7%
- Saturated fat 0.6g 3%
- Carbs 22.9g 8%
- Sodium 692mg 29%
- 8.4g sugar
- 4.4g fiber
- 15.1g protein
- 31mg cholesterol