- 1 (16 oz) loaf Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- ¾ cup sweetened dried cranberries or fresh blueberries
- 5 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut the bread into 1-inch pieces and place, with the cranberries or blueberries, in a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Beat the eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour the mixture over the bread pieces, mixing to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake 50 min. until golden brown.
- December 2017
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients