High heat brings out the sweetness in green beans. Cook them on the same pan as the chicken and it’s one and done!
- 4 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Green Beans
- 1 (24 oz) container Nature's Promise Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat the broiler on high. In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, and 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Reserve half of honey mustard for serving. To the remaining honey mustard, add the chicken and toss until well coated.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer on one half of a large foil-lined baking sheet. On the other half of the pan, toss the green beans with the remaining tablespoon oil. Season green beans with salt (in moderation). Broil chicken and green beans 10 min., until chicken is cooked through (165°F), turning green beans twice.
- Heat the potatoes according to package directions. Serve chicken and green beans with potatoes. Drizzle reserved honey mustard on top.
- Calories 344kcal 17%
- Fat 10.0g 15%
- Saturated fat 1.6g 8%
- Carbs 33.1g 11%
- Sodium 516mg 22%
- 12.2g sugar
- 4.8g fiber
- 27.4g protein
- 73mg cholesterol