This spicy take on chicken and waffles makes a tasty bite-size snack that’s perfect for cheering on your favorite team.
- ½ (21 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 1 (10.9 oz) pkg frozen mini waffles
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot hot sauce
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Heat the chicken nuggets according to package directions. Heat the frozen waffles in oven at the same time for 5 min., until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the hot sauce and butter. Microwave 1–2 min., until butter melts, whisking halfway through. Whisk in the vinegar and pinch of salt.
- Separate waffles. Thinly slice the green onions. In a large bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce mixture until well coated. Place 1 chicken nugget on half of waffles. Top with blue cheese, green onion, and other half of waffles. Secure with appetizer pick. Serve immediately.
- Savory 1 2018
- Calories 126kcal 6%
- Fat 7.5g 11%
- Saturated fat 2.9g 14%
- Carbs 11.1g 4%
- Sodium 271mg 11%
- 2.5g sugar
- 0.9g fiber
- 3.9g protein
- 16mg cholesterol