This cozy chicken casserole is a one-dish dinner the whole family will love.
- 1 (15.9 oz) Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat rice according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and rice.
- Add the broccoli.
- Stir in the mushroom soup until combined.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a greased 9x13-inch casserole dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar. Cover with foil and bake 15 min. Uncover and bake an additional 5 min, until cheese is melted.
- January 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- 5 ingredients
- January 2019
- Calories 767kcal 38%
- Fat 27.4g 42%
- Saturated fat 11.8g 59%
- Carbs 94.8g 32%
- Sodium 607mg 25%
- 2.8g sugar
- 6.6g fiber
- 35.1g protein
- 84mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?