- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 lb asparagus
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 8 cups arugula
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Cut the asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Add to a large bowl along with shrimp.
- Add ¼ cup of the balsamic dressing to bowl with asparagus and toss until well coated. Arrange in even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 8–10 min., until shrimp are cooked and asparagus is tender.
- Divide the arugula among 4 plates. Top with shrimp and asparagus.
- Crumble goat cheese over salad and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- take 5
- S2 2018
- Calories 303kcal 15%
- Fat 20.6g 32%
- Saturated fat 7.0g 35%
- Carbs 5.4g 2%
- Sodium 1096mg 46%
- 2.6g sugar
- 1.6g fiber
- 23.7g protein
- 165mg cholesterol