Store-bought cauliflower rice is the secret to creating this gluten-free pizza crust.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Fresh Vegetables Cauliflower Rice
- cooking spray
- 1 (8 oz) ball smoked mozzarella
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ small red onion
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise Organic Original Barbecue Sauce
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the cauliflower 4–6 min., until tender. Let cool slightly. Generously coat a large baking sheet with the cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, shred the mozzarella. Wrap cauliflower rice in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all excess moisture. In a medium bowl, mix cauliflower with the egg, Parmesan, salt, and half of the mozzarella. Transfer cauliflower mixture to sprayed baking sheet and press firmly into 11-inch round. Bake 12 min., until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- While crust bakes, thinly slice the red onion. In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the barbecue sauce.
- Top baked crust with chicken, carrots, onion, and remaining mozzarella. Bake 8 min., until cheese melts. Cut into 8 slices to serve.
Top with fresh cilantro for a pop of freshness and color.
- S2 2018
- S2 videos
- Calories 352kcal 18%
- Fat 20.2g 31%
- Saturated fat 10.1g 51%
- Carbs 17.4g 6%
- Sodium 1028mg 43%
- 11.3g sugar
- 2.9g fiber
- 25.5g protein
- 133mg cholesterol