Salad and pizza come together as one in this super fast dinner that’s sure to please.
- 4 (8 inch) pitas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- ½ cup light Caesar dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange the pitas on a large baking sheet.
- Divide the chicken among pitas. Sprinkle each with 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 min., until pita is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, toss the romaine and dressing.
- Remove flatbreads from oven. Top with salad.
- D1 2018
- Calories 421kcal 21%
- Fat 18.1g 28%
- Saturated fat 4.9g 24%
- Carbs 41.5g 14%
- Sodium 815mg 34%
- 2.2g sugar
- 1.8g fiber
- 23.4g protein
- 79mg cholesterol