Guests will never believe that we’ve replaced the potato with cauliflower in this twist on a game day classic.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cauliflower and 1 tbsp water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 3–5 min., until tender. Drain any excess liquid.
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until finely chopped. Place cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower with remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Roll 1 tbsp. of cauliflower mixture in your hands to form a tot. Repeat with remaining cauliflower. Place on prepared pan. Coat tots with cooking spray and bake 20 min., until golden brown. Let cool 5 min. before serving
Serve these with ketchup, ranch dressing, or Caesar dressing.