Score a touchdown with guests by whipping up a batch of these sweet, chocolaty treats.
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 (10 oz) pkg marshmallows
- 6 cups cocoa crispy rice cereal
- 1 (0.67 oz) white decorating gel
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- To the pot, add the cereal and stir until well combined.
- Let mixture cool slightly. Rinse hands to prevent stickiness. Press cereal mixture into prepared pan in even layer. Refrigerate until no longer soft.
- With football-shaped cutters, cut out treats. Pipe white stitches onto each football using the decorating gel.
- Calories 99kcal 5%
- Fat 1.8g 3%
- Saturated fat 1.1g 6%
- Carbs 20.2g 7%
- Sodium 5mg <1%
- 9.8g sugar
- 0.1g fiber
- 1.2g protein
- 5mg cholesterol