Layered with crisp apples, herbs, and sharp Cheddar, this robust salad delivers bold flavors.
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 (5 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Spring Mix with Herbs
- ¾ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- Dice the cucumber. Peel, core, and thinly slice the apple. In a medium bowl, toss the rotisserie chicken with the hot sauce.
- On a serving platter, arrange the spring mix. Top with the chicken, cucumber, apple, Cheddar, and walnuts. Drizzle with the blue cheese dressing.
- Fifteen Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- April 2018