As the weather warms up, grab one of these pops, a refreshing and fun take on a breakfast parfait.
- 1 (6 oz) container blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 ¾ cups plain non fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Vanilla Almond Granola
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- To a food processor, add the blueberries, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp honey. Pulse until mostly smooth. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and remaining 2 tbsp honey until combined.
- Fill 6–8 popsicle molds ¾ of the way by alternating dollops of the blueberry and yogurt mixtures. Tap molds to get rid of any air pockets. With a long skewer or butter knife, swirl the two mixtures together in each mold to create marble effect.
- Top each mold with 1–2 tbsp granola, gently pressing down into yogurt. Insert the wooden sticks and freeze until solid. When ready to eat, run the pops under warm water for a few seconds to release from molds.
- S4 2018
- Calories 151kcal 8%
- Fat 2.8g 4%
- Saturated fat 0.5g 3%
- Carbs 23.7g 8%
- Sodium 30mg 1%
- 18.7g sugar
- 1.6g fiber
- 9.0g protein
- 4mg cholesterol