Thin ribbons of prosciutto get crispy in the pan, adding a delectable salty crunch to this pasta salad.
- 1 (16 oz) box fusilli
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Nature's Promise® Organic Garbanzo Beans
- ½ (4 oz) pkg sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in oil (undrained)
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 3 tbsp cilantro leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Cook the fusilli according to package directions. Drain in colander.
- Meanwhile, drain the beans. Tear the prosciutto into ribbons. Drain the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes into a 12-inch nonstick skillet and heat on medium-high. Add prosciutto and cook until crisp, 3–4 min. With a slotted spoon, transfer prosciutto to a plate.
- To same skillet, add the sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper, and beans. Cook 2–3 min., until warm. Remove from heat and stir in the yogurt.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked fusilli with tomato mixture and arugula. Season with salt and black pepper. To serve, top with prosciutto and cilantro.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- June 2018
- 15 Minutes