A mayonnaise-based Caesar dressing is easier to whip together and eliminates the need for raw egg yolks, which are used in the traditional recipe.
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, add lemon juice, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and garlic and pulse to combine
- Add Parmesan and olive oil and pulse until combined and smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
- July August 2021
- March 2018
- Guiding Stars