Kids will have a blast whipping up these sweet-and-salty bites that are perfect for road trip snacking or packed into camp lunches.
- 4 tbsp (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Goldfish saltine crackers
- 4 cups Nature's Promise Organic Honey Nut O’s cereal
- 1 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Dried Cranberries
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the butter, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Microwave in 30-sec. intervals until butter melts. Stir to combine, then add to a slow cooker.
- Add Goldfish, honey nut cereal, and cashews to slow cooker. Toss until well coated. Cover, leaving lid slightly ajar to let steam escape, and cook on high 1 hour, stirring every 15 min.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper. Transfer mixture to baking sheet and add cranberries, tossing to combine. Spread out in single layer and let cool completely. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
- Kid's Cook
- S6 2018
- Calories 1072kcal 54%
- Fat 36.8g 57%
- Saturated fat 9.1g 45%
- Carbs 185.0g 62%
- Sodium 1414mg 59%
- 68.0g sugar
- 12.7g fiber
- 20.9g protein
- 15mg cholesterol