Less time in the kitchen putting together this sweet-and-sour stir-fry means more time gathered around the dinner table with family.
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 3 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise Fresh Vegetables Cauliflower Rice
- ⅔ cup roasted unsalted cashews
- Thinly slice the green onions. Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, whisk together the marmalade and soy sauce. Add the chicken and season with pepper, tossing to combine.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the garlic and green onions, reserving some green parts for garnish. Cook 1 min., stirring. Add the chicken and sauce mixture. Cook 7 min., until chicken is cooked through, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, to a large, microwave-safe bowl, add the cauliflower rice and cover with plastic. Microwave 2 min. Stir the cashews into chicken and serve over cauliflower rice. Garnish with reserved green onions.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes