Starting with store-bought dressing as a base and tweaking the flavor is an easy way for home cooks to whip up dinner quickly while still getting to be creative in the kitchen.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 (1 lb) pkg Nature's Promise Laura’s Lean 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 (1 oz) packet Nature's Promise Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Ranch Dressing
- 2 (9 oz) bags chopped romaine
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar
- 1 cup refrigerated pico de gallo
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the beef and cook 5 min., until browned, stirring and breaking up meat with back of spoon. Combine the taco seasoning with ¾ cup warm water and add to beef. Cook 4 min., stirring.
- Meanwhile, peel and pit the avocado. In a blender, purée the ranch, avocado, and 2 tbsp water until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the romaine and avocado ranch until well coated.
- Divide the romaine among 6 shallow bowls. Top with taco meat, pico de gallo, and Cheddar. Break up chips and sprinkle on top.
- 15 min
- S7 2018
- Calories 755kcal 38%
- Fat 44.5g 68%
- Saturated fat 9.5g 47%
- Carbs 65.8g 22%
- Sodium 1308mg 55%
- 5.8g sugar
- 8.6g fiber
- 29.2g protein
- 69mg cholesterol