Two restaurant favorites rolled into one, this ultra-fast dinner makes use of pantry staples like jarred sauce and flour tortillas.
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced white mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with cooking spray. Arrange 4 tortillas on pans.
- Spread the sauce on tortillas, leaving ¼-inch rim. Sprinkle half of mozzarella over sauce. Divide the bell peppers and mushrooms among the tortillas and top with remaining mozzarella and remaining 4 flour tortillas.
- Coat tops with cooking spray. Bake 10 min., until golden brown and crispy, turning over halfway through. Serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired.
- 15 min
- S7 2018
- Calories 601kcal 30%
- Fat 28.7g 44%
- Saturated fat 15.1g 75%
- Carbs 49.7g 17%
- Sodium 1345mg 56%
- 8.7g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 36.6g protein
- 80mg cholesterol