Keep these convenient homemade yogurt cups in your fridge for a delicious and nutritious start to your day.
- 2 pints blackberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Vanilla Almond Granola
- In a medium saucepan, combine the blackberries, sugar, and 2 tbsp water. Grate 1 tsp zest from lemon into pan and squeeze in 2 tbsp juice. Season with pinch of salt. Cook on medium 8 min., until berries are very tender, stirring often.
- With potato masher, gently mash berries. Cook another 5 min., until slightly thickened, stirring often. Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool.
- Spoon ½ cup yogurt into each of 6 small glass jars or containers with lids. Top with blackberry mixture. Divide granola among containers. Seal lids and refrigerate up to 1 day. (If refrigerating for longer than 1 day, do not add granola until ready to go.)
- September 2018
- guiding star