Veggie Noodles with Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (12 oz) pkg sweet potato or carrot noodles
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Fresh Vegetables Butternut Squash Noodles
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Add the sweet potato or carrot noodles. Cook 5 min., then add butternut squash noodles. Cook another 3 min., until vegetables are tender but not falling apart. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, to a 12-inch skillet, add the butter and garlic. Cook on medium 3 min., until butter melts and garlic is golden, stirring often.
- Whisk in the half & half and cream cheese. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 min., until slightly reduced and smooth, stirring often. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vegetable noodles to skillet and gently toss until well coated.
- S7 2018
- Calories 309kcal 15%
- Fat 19.2g 30%
- Saturated fat 11.8g 59%
- Carbs 25.4g 8%
- Sodium 358mg 15%
- 5.2g sugar
- 3.3g fiber
- 10.5g protein
- 58mg cholesterol