The width of hearty fettuccine is perfect for picking up every drop of this quick pasta sauce.
- 1 (16 oz) box fettuccine
- ¾ cup diced onions
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 (1 lb) pkg Nature's Promise® Basil Pesto Chicken Sausage
- 1 (28 oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch greased skillet on medium, cook the onions 8 min., until tender.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Thinly slice the chicken sausage. Add sausage to skillet and cook 7 min., until browned, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook 10 min., until sauce has thickened slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and add to skillet. Toss until well coated.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2018
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients