Edamame supplies a quick boost of protein in this vibrant salad.
- ½ (12 oz) pkg snow peas
- 1 (9 oz) pkg fresh linguine
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Shelled Frozen Edamame
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ (10 oz) pkg matchstick carrots
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Slice snow peas on an angle. Into pot, add linguine, snow peas, and edamame. Cook 3 min., until linguine is al dente and snow peas are tender. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, peel and roughly chop ginger. Add to the bowl of a food processor with green onions, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Pulse until ginger is minced. Through the feeder tube, add oil, and pulse until mixture is mostly smooth.
- In a large bowl, add noodle mixture, ginger-green onion sauce, and carrots. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated.
- S4 Savory Sunday
- Calories 351kcal 18%
- Fat 19.0g 29%
- Saturated fat 1.4g 7%
- Carbs 34.3g 11%
- Sodium 272mg 11%
- 6.1g sugar
- 7.6g fiber
- 12.6g protein
- 0mg cholesterol