The options are endless with this versatile Asian-inspired sauce. Some options: Drizzle over pork or chicken, stir into warm rice, or toss with noodles.
- 1 (4 inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 ¼ cups chopped green onions
- 1 ½ tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup canola oil
- Peel and roughly chop ginger. Add to the bowl of a food processor along with green onions and soy sauce.
- Pulse until ginger is minced. Through the feeder tube, add canola oil and 1 tbsp water. Pulse until mixture is mostly smooth.
- S4 Savory Sunday
- Calories 132kcal 7%
- Fat 13.7g 21%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 2.4g <1%
- Sodium 92mg 4%
- 0.5g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 0.5g protein
- 0mg cholesterol