Not only are beet noodles nutritious and low-carb, but these red root veggies come pre-packaged, so there’s no messy prep required.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg beet noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from 94% Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Using a knife or kitchen shears, cut the beet noodles in half. Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil on high. Boil the beet noodles 3 min., until crisp-tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the turkey and season with salt and pepper. Cook 6 min., until browned, breaking up meat with back of a spoon. Add the garlic and onions. Cook 4 min., stirring often.
- Into skillet, stir the tomatoes. Cook 5 min., stirring often. Remove from heat and stir in milk and Parmesan. Toss cooked beet noodles with turkey bolognese. Season with salt.
- In Season
- October 2018
- guiding star