These classic chocolate chip cookies feature both dark and milk chocolates, plus a chewy center with crisp edges. Paired with a tall glass of milk, we dare you to eat just one.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well mixed. Beat in the flour mixture just until incorporated. With wooden spoon, fold in the chips until well distributed.
- Onto 2 large cookie sheets, drop the cookie dough by heaping tablespoon or small cookie scoop, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake 8–10 min., until edges are golden brown, switching racks halfway through.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets on wire racks 10 min. before removing.
Store these in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- S8 2018
- Calories 116kcal 6%
- Fat 6.1g 9%
- Saturated fat 3.7g 18%
- Carbs 14.0g 5%
- Sodium 78mg 3%
- 9.0g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 1.4g protein
- 20mg cholesterol