Pitas are the sturdy base for these open-faced spicy tuna sandwiches. Chipotle mayo heats things up while creamy Cheddar cools them down.
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 (5 oz) cans Nature's Promise® Free from Light Tuna in Water
- ½ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- 4 pitas
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- Heat broiler to high. Finely chop the celery. Drain the tuna.
- In a medium bowl, combine the celery, tuna, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pitas on a large rimmed baking sheet. Broil 30 sec., until lightly toasted on both sides, turning over halfway through. Divide tuna mixture among pitas.
- Top with the Cheddar and broil 1–2 min., until cheese is melted.
- Ten Minutes
- October 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2021
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients