Cooked on just one rimmed baking sheet, this recipe is super simple to throw together. Just pop it in the oven and dinner’s ready in no time.
- 3 large carrots
- 1 ½ lbs Brussels sprouts
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut the carrots on an angle into ½-inch-thick slices. Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, Brussels sprouts, 3 tbsp olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast 10 min.
- Meanwhile, pat the pork dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, combine the lemon pepper seasoning, paprika, and remaining 1 tbsp oil. Rub mixture all over pork, then season with salt.
- Arrange pork on pan with vegetables. Roast 10 min., until pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- October 2018
- Guiding Stars