Toss the takeout menu and whip up this quick, spicy dish instead. Bonus: Any leftovers make a great noodle salad for lunch the next day.
- 12 oz Asian-style egg or lo mein noodles
- 3 heads baby bok choy
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 bunch green onions
- ½ (7 oz) pkg bean sprouts
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Thinly slice the bok choy and add to the pot 1 min. before noodles are finished cooking.
- Meanwhile, chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and add to a medium bowl, along with the sambal and sesame oil. Toss until well coated.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook the chicken on medium-high 8 min., until chicken is cooked through, stirring often. Thinly slice the green onions and add to the skillet with chicken, along with the bean sprouts and soy sauce. Remove from heat.
- Drain the noodles and bok choy. Divide among 4 bowls. Top with chicken mixture.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes