This crisp and refreshing salad features a blend of greens including mizuna, kale, and tatsoi and some crunch from chopped peanuts.
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (5 oz) box Nature's Promise® Organic Asian Style Blend Greens
- 1 (6 oz) pkg shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 lb cooked, peeled shrimp
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- In the bottom of a large serving bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- In same bowl, toss the greens, cabbage, edamame, and shrimp with the dressing until well coated.
- Coarsely chop the peanuts and cilantro. Divide salad among 4 bowls and top with peanuts and cilantro.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- Guiding Stars
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes