This portable dessert is great for taking to any holiday potlucks or dinners. Plus, you can bake them up to 2 days ahead and spoon on the topping before serving.
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ (12 oz) pkg fresh cranberries
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Naturals Cranberry Juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 18 cups of 2 muffin pans with paper liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and ½ cup sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat in the eggs, one at a time, until just smooth. Divide the mixture among the cups of the muffin pan, over the vanilla wafers. Bake 10 min., until set. Refrigerate to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot, combine the cranberries, cranberry juice, orange zest, and remaining ¾ cup sugar. Heat to a boil on high. Reduce heat and let simmer 10 min., until cranberries pop and sauce has thickened, stirring often. Refrigerate to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, spoon cranberry mixture onto each mini cheesecake.
- S9 2018
- Calories 183kcal 9%
- Fat 10.2g 16%
- Saturated fat 5.4g 27%
- Carbs 20.8g 7%
- Sodium 112mg 5%
- 17.5g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 2.7g protein
- 56mg cholesterol