This easy and elegant dish hits the table in just 15 min. Pair with a green salad and some heat-and-eat rice for a guest-worthy meal.
- 4 (about 5 oz each) salmon fillets
- 2 large shallots
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a greased nonstick 12-inch skillet on medium-high. Arrange salmon, flesh-sides down, in skillet. Cook 4 min. per side, until cooked through and browned on both sides. Transfer to a large plate.
- Chop the shallots and add to same skillet. Cook 2 min. on medium, stirring often. Stir in the sour cream and 2 tbsp water. Cook 30 sec., until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon sauce over salmon and garnish with the parsley.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients