Pomegranate seeds make perfect little sparkly ornaments on these tempting trees spread with hummus and garnished with lots of fresh herbs.
- 3 pitas
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 9 tbsp Nature's Promise® Organic Traditional Hummus
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat the pitas with the cooking spray and arrange on a large baking sheet. Bake 6 min., until golden brown. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cilantro and parsley together.
- Spread each pita with 3 tbsp hummus. Top with chopped herbs, pressing to adhere. Cut each pita into 8 wedges. Place pomegranate seeds on trees as ornaments and garland.
- December 2018
- Guiding Stars
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook