Boost the fiber and vitamins in your pasta dinner by adding earthy Brussels sprouts to this creamy Italian-American classic.
- 1 (16 oz) box spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 ½ cups Alfredo sauce
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Cook 10–12 min., stirring occasionally, until stems are tender.
- To pot with sprouts, add the Alfredo and half of the Parmesan. Cook 2 min., until sauce is warm, stirring occasionally. Toss Alfredo mixture with spaghetti and parsley. Garnish with remaining Parmesan.
- Fifteen Minutes
- December 2018
- In Season
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes